Pumpkin Lavender Sugar Scrub - Originally I thought that this would be a very odd combination, but NO, Pumpkin Lavender is a wonderful combination of spices toned down just a bit with the warm, earthy, floral scent of lavender. It lifts you up while at the same time, calms you down. And it's strange but true, this is a scent that men find arousing.
We've loaded this sugar scrub up with skin loving butters and oils. Shea butter, Mango Butter, and Honey. Pure sugar cane and walnut shell powders are both gentle exfoliants that help to remove dead skin to reveal a lovely glow.
- Shea Butter is a super food for your skin. Shea butter strengthens your skin by stimulating the production of collagen, making it more supple, more alive, nourished and radiant. Mango butter is extremely high in Vitamin A, C and Beta Carotene. It has been said to help reduce the formation of wrinkles and restore flexibility to the skin.
- We love using honey in our scrubs because it is loaded with antioxidants and it is also extremely moisturizing and soothing.
- Jojoba Oil is loaded with essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamin e, jojoba oil works wonders on your skin leaving it smooth and hydrated.
- Avocado Oil contains a high amount of proteins unsaturated fats, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins A, D and E. It also contains sterolin which studies have shown to help soften skin. It is particularly good for dry and mature skin.
- And finally Apricot Oil! Apricot oil has many rehydrating properties that make it a natural moisturizer for any type of skin. It has a high Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA) content which enables your skin to maintain its moisture balance. GLA also helps tone and firm up your skin.
HOW TO USE
- To Use – Scoop a bit of the scrub into your hand, apply to damp skin and gently rub in a circular motion and rinse and pat dry
- Weight: 4 oz
- Ingredients: Sugar, Coconut Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Coconut Milk, Honey, Walnut Shell Powder, Apricot Oil, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol, Lavender Essential Oil, Fragrance